Annual show librettos

  • DAMTROYOH@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2004
      Grant, for next year Miami-Shelby Chapter is preparing a show based on
      Nursery Rhymes. We discussed two possible themes, the other being Burma Shave Signs.
      I think that could be a pretty humorous show and the staging shouldn't be to
      difficult for any size chapter.

      Dale McKinney

      PS: our 50th show is Nov 19th & 20th, 2004 and we are re-staging skits and
      songs that came from many of our earlier shows.