RE: [bbshop] Re: Bakersfield, another C&J victory

  • Jennifer Gordon
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      Mike writes:

      "Even so, although I doubt I'll ever see a public answer to these few
      pertinent questions, I still ask them:"

      Yeah. I know what you mean. You never answered my question either. You
      just pointed me to posts that repeatedly stated that things "seemed" off
      when what I had asked for was specific individual numbers.

      Please do not call judges "failures" because things "seem off" to you.

      Knock it off, please. The men and women who judge our competitions deserve
      everyone's respect for their sacrifices in time and money.

      Bakersfield is another C&J VICTORY because after being encouraged to look
      for problems, I couldn't find a single one.

      Jenny Gordon