APPLAUSE 24/7 - Top 40 Tracks For the Last 30 Days a/o 10/30/04

  • Dave Stadtmauer
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      Hi all -

      I am pleased to announce the APPLAUSE 24/7 Top 40 tracks for the last 30 days.The Top 40 are the most popular tracks on the show as voted by the listeners.

      APPLAUSE 24/7 Top 40 for 10/1/04 - 10/30/04

      Place /Group / Song / Album

      1/ Marcoux Corner / California Dreamin / Buyin' Time
      2/ Hampton Avenue / Shoofly Pie And Apple Pan Dowdy / Everybody Sing
      3/ Four Voices with Voices of Lee / All Rise / Four Voices (Debut Album)
      4/ Toxic Audio / Take A Chance|Dancing Queen / Toxic Audio
      5/ Side Street Ramblers / 1927 Kansas City / Encore!
      6/ Michigan Jake / Dinah / For The Record
      7/ Ambiance / Rhapsody In Blue / I Hear A Rhapsody
      8/ Nightlife / Mobile / Blues in the Night
      9/ Max Q / If I Had My Way / Discovery
      10/ Nightlife / 'Cross The Mason-Dixon Line / Basin Street Blues
      11/ Stone Mountain Chorus / Down By The Riverside / Down By The Riverside
      12/ Michigan Jake / Something's Coming / How Rhythm Was Born
      13/ The Real Group / I Sing, You Sing / One For All
      14/ Acoustix / You'll Never Walk Alone / O Worship The King
      15/ Stone Mountain Chorus / Fun In Just One Life Time / Down By The Riverside
      16/ Marquis / What Kind Of Fool Am I / Diamond Cuts
      17/ Suntones / Finian's Rainbow Medley / Masterworks Series
      18/ Acoustix / Anthems|Ode To Joy / O Worship The King
      19/ Dallas Knights / Nowhere Man / People Get Ready
      20/ Platinum / Jimmy Webb Medley - Didn't We|McArthur Park / Be Our Guest
      21/ Max Q / Honey Medley / Discovery
      22/ The Sundowners / Riders In The Sky / Special 17 Song Collector's Edition
      23/ Rhythmix / Yes Indeed / What A Ride!
      24/ The Four Renegades / Daddy's Little Girl / Masterworks - 1965 International Champions
      25/ Gas House Gang / Where The Southern Roses Grow / Face The Music
      26/ the BUZZ / Turn Around / Have You Heard "the BUZZ"
      27/ Acoustix / Answer Me, My Love / Jazz, Jazz, Jazz
      28/ the BUZZ / Goodbye Medley / Have You Heard "the BUZZ"
      29/ Realtime / Loch Lomond / Four Brothers
      30/ Hi-Fidelity / I'll Never Say "Never Again" Again / Almost Live!
      31/ Hi-Fidelity / I'm Beginning To Like It / Almost Live!
      32/ Classic Edition / When I Lost My Heart / Something Hot
      33/ Toronto Northern Lights / Daddy Sang Bass / Brother Can You Spare A Dime?
      34/ Brava! / All Aboard For Dixieland / Tickled Pink
      35/ Rural Route 4 / I've Been Everywhere / Friends & Relatives
      36/ Boston Common / That Old Quartet Of Mine / The Boston Common Collective Works
      37/ Gotcha! / Crazy Words, Crazy Tune / Gotcha! Again!
      38/ Growing Girls / For Once In My Life / All Grown Up!
      39/ Louisville Times / Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da / Steppin' Out
      40/ Michigan Jake / Always / For The Record

      I post a new Top 40 weekly. Your requests for including your favorites into the show's play list and your comments are always welcome.

      Thanks for the bandwidth and for contributing to the success of the show -

      Dave

      Dave Stadtmauer

      Internet Radio DJ - APPLAUSE 24/7 at http://applause24seven.cjb.net

      "Here will we sit and let the sounds of music creep in our ears. Soft stillness and the night become the touches of sweet harmony" - William Shakespeare