FREE Arrangements Drawing - larrywrightmusic.com - Week 2 Winners Announced and Week 3 Kicks Off

  • Daniel J. Garcia
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2004
      We have our two winners for the second week drawing! They are:

      Ed Hinkley - Chorus of the Keys
      Jennifer Wheaton - Montreal Chapter of Harmony Inc & 4 The Fun Of It Quartet

      We are now starting the drawing for week 3 of win a FREE Larry Wright Men's
      arrangement and a FREE Larry Wright Women's arrangement. No entries are
      being carried over from the first two weeks, so please enter again. You can
      enter the drawing at:

      http://www.larrywrightmusic.com/drawing.cfm

      When you are done entering, please feel free to browse through the
      arrangements catalog, learning trax, CDs, and more at:

      http://www.larrywrightmusic.com/

      New this week, Larry Wright is giving away a free arrangement of "Turn Your
      Radio On", separately arranged for both Men and Women. You can get your
      free copy by visiting http://www.larrywrightmusic.com and printing out the
      PDF on the home page. Learning Trax are available for both versions of the
      arrangement.

      Don't forget, there are also audio previews available online for his Men's
      and Women's Arrangement Demo CD 1. You can hear them at:

      Men's Arrangement Demo CD 1
      http://www.larrywrightmusic.com/item-detail.cfm?ID=MD0002&storeid=1

      Women's Arrangement Demo CD 1
      http://www.larrywrightmusic.com/item-detail.cfm?ID=WD0002&storeid=1

      In case you don't know who Larry Wright is, Larry has arranged music for
      many fine groups over the years as well as sung lead in many popular
      quartets such as:

      Sundowners
      California Gentry
      139th Street Quartet

      You can check out his complete biography at:

      http://www.larrywrightmusic.com/about_us.cfm

      Winners will continue to be announced on the Drawings page on the Larry
      Wright Productions website as well as on the Harmonet.

      Please feel free to email Larry Wright at larry @ larrywrightmusic . com
      <mailto:larry@...> with any product or music questions or
      Daniel Garcia at daniel @ garciadev . com <mailto:daniel@...>
      with any website technical issues. Thanks!

      -Daniel

      Daniel Garcia
      daniel @ garciadev . com <mailto:daniel@...>
      Garcia @ padrino . org <mailto:Garcia@...>