Re: SA Indy 2004 Chorus Finals report

  • ohlaurieob
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2004
      --- In bbshop@yahoogroups.com, Marti Lovejoy <LovejoyMar@a...> Marti
      Lovejoy
      > and the new championship chorus is:
      >
      > Harborlites (2919 points)
      > Pam thanks their coaches, Joni Bescos, Dale Syverson (who raised
      her), Jeff Baker and Erin Howden, who picked today to get married.

      Just a slight modification here for those who like to spread gossip!
      Erin Howden is already happily married. And she certainly didn't get
      married to Jeff Baker! One of her sisters got married on the
      Saturday of chorus finals, and Erin and her Mom obviously needed to
      be home for that. Pam also said that it was Joni Bescos who
      practically raised her.

      Laurie O'Brien

      P.S. Can I just say how proud I was of my girls Unplugged. Teresa
      had a fever and a NASTY infection in her throat when they sang on
      Wednesday. She was only about 50% (if that) on Saturday during the
      finals, and they still managed to take 6th in the world. Whoo
      whee. Look out New Orleans. Here comes Unplugged. (Of course,
      we're going to be putting them in an isolation booth for a month
      prior to International next year!) Oh, and I'm never going to look
      at the cups backstage in the same way!!!!