Re: SA Indy 2004 Quartet Finals report

  • crystalcollectionquartet
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 31, 2004
      I can't believe you think it was selfish of them to do what they
      could, even though they knew they woudn't be able to compete for the
      crown! I know they did exactly what I and my quartet would have
      done. The alternative was to go back to regional in the spring and
      knock out someone who might have deserved a first place regional
      medal.