Jack Muchler's Daughter Diane...Wilkes Barre PA Chapter

  • IMABARI1@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2004
      Dear fellow Barbershoppers,
      It is with a very heavy heart that I am coming to this web site . I am
      asking for all people in this wonderful hobby to launch an all out effort of
      Prayer and Vigilance to God that He will comfort and sustain our Chapter
      Member, Jack Muchler and his Family in this difficult time.
      Jack's daughter Diane has been placed in Hospice . She has been suffering
      with cancer for the last few years but recently has taken a bad turn for the
      worst. Jack and his wife would appreciate all your prayers.

      With regards
      Walter Griffith Jr
      Wilkes Barre PA Chapter President...

      P.S. Jacks daughter Diane had a request that a quartet sing "Amazing Grace"
      at the Funeral...If anyone has an easy arrangement of this song, please e mail
      me privately.