Congrats Harborlites!!!

  • Alan Gordon
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2004
      I'm so excited, and so miffed that I can't be there to see it live!

      If you want a champ, Harborlites is a perfect example of a ground
      roots effort to just perform the heck out of things!

      They weren't formed to win, they didn't clean out the chorus, they
      just decided after being "good" for so long, that they wanted to
      be "great." And, individually, they decided to make the commitment
      to make it happen.

      AND IT HAPPENNED!!!!!

      Congrats to Pam and the gang! I'm very proud to have witnessed the
      whole rise from good to great.

      And on a personal note, Dawn Texeira (Garry's wife) sings and is a
      key choreographer team member for Harborlites, and Jen (Chris's Wife)
      is the choreo captain for Skyline. 1 and 2, baby!!! Congrats from
      the Gotcha! family who couldn't make the trip!!!

      Wish we could be there!

      Alan
      gotchabari@...