Arranger Question

  • Larry Marcum
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2004
      I have recently begun looking around for contest songs for my college quartet, and recalled a version of "Take Me To The Land Of Jazz" that Last Call sang in the college contest in 2003. I ran a quick search through the society's arrangement catelog and found three listed arrangements by Campbell, Baird, and Waesche, respectively. Does anyone out there happen to know of this particular arrangement was done by one of these three men, or if it is a different chart?

      I thank you all in advance for your time.

      --Larry K. Marcum Jr.

    • Bron Latta
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 4, 2005
        Can anyone please tell me who arranged "I'm Beginning to See The Light", as sung by Michigan Jake? I can't find the cover for my CD (it spends all it's time in my car) so I can't look it up.

        Thank you,
        Bron

        Bron Latta
        Bari Section Coordinator, Music Administrator and YWIH Coordinator
        Channelaire Chorus, SAI/Sequoia Pacifica Region 11 - We're bound for Vegas!!
        Camarillo, California
        805-490-1582

        "Opportunities multiply as they are seized."
        - Sun Tzu

      • Dick Griffith
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 4, 2005
          Bron ( and all)-
          The Words and Music were by Don George, Johnny Hodges, Duke Ellington and Harry James. The arrangement was by Rob Hopkins. Glad to be of service.

          Dick Griffith
          Banks of th Wabash Chorus (Drew Kirkman's original chorus)

          Can anyone please tell me who arranged "I'm Beginning to See The Light", as sung by Michigan Jake? I can't find the cover for my CD (it spends all it's time in my car) so I can't look it up.

          Thank you,
          Bron

          Bron Latta
          Bari Section Coordinator, Music Administrator and YWIH Coordinator
          Channelaire Chorus, SAI/Sequoia Pacifica Region 11 - We're bound for Vegas!!
          Camarillo, California
          805-490-1582

          "Opportunities multiply as they are seized."
          - Sun Tzu

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          PeoplePC Online
          A better way to Internet
          http://www.peoplepc.com
        • Bron Latta
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 4, 2005
            Thank you. I got the answer to my question. I appreciate all the help.

            Bron

            Bron Latta
            Bari Section Coordinator and YWIH Coordinator
            Channelaire Chorus, SAI/Sequoia Pacifica Region 11
            Camarillo, California
            805-490-1582

            "Opportunities multiply as they are seized."
            - Sun Tzu

          • Roger Payne
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 4, 2005
              Rob Hopkins