Re: 'Twas the Night Before Christmas

  • Tom Emmert
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1 2:13 PM
      Mucha's chart is super - it's on Southern Gateway's "Sounds of the
      Season" CD. SGC has done this a half-dozen times over the years and
      it's a great crowd-pleaser. We have done it both with Cincinnati
      BoyChoir, Cincinnati Childrens' Choir, and with
      children/grandkids/nieces/nephews of chorus members - they all work
      well as partners.

      Order the CD from www.Harmonymarketplace.com, or from
      www.southerngateway.org - several other not-too-common holiday
      numbers on the CD too.

      Tom in Cincy

      --- In bbshop@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Biffle" <bbiffle@b...> wrote:
      > Bob Mucha did a workup of this for boy choir, bbshop chorus, and
      piano that
      > Cincy did a few years ago. ...
      >
      > Bill Biffle
      > Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA