RE: [bbshop] 'Twas the Night Before Christmas

  • Reds Fan
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2004
      This is probably an even better idea, Randy. You can't go wrong, Man!

      Dougie

      Bill Biffle <bbiffle@...> wrote:
      Bob Mucha did a workup of this for boy choir, bbshop chorus, and piano that
      Cincy did a few years ago. The New MexiChords now do it every year with the
      Albuquerque Boy Choir on our holiday concerts.

      It could be done with women, too, of course, but the bbshop part is mostly
      in the nature of "oo" and "ah" background. It works wonderfully well,
      though!

      The lovely and talented Doug Arrington from our chapter put Bob's manuscript
      into Finale and we made LCDs - computer generated - of our parts, too.

      I bet, with Bob's permission, you could get a copy of our stuff from Doug.

      Bill Biffle
      Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
      bbiffle@...

    • Tom Emmert
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2004
        Mucha's chart is super - it's on Southern Gateway's "Sounds of the
        Season" CD. SGC has done this a half-dozen times over the years and
        it's a great crowd-pleaser. We have done it both with Cincinnati
        BoyChoir, Cincinnati Childrens' Choir, and with
        children/grandkids/nieces/nephews of chorus members - they all work
        well as partners.

        Order the CD from www.Harmonymarketplace.com, or from
        www.southerngateway.org - several other not-too-common holiday
        numbers on the CD too.

        Tom in Cincy

        --- In bbshop@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Biffle" <bbiffle@b...> wrote:
        > Bob Mucha did a workup of this for boy choir, bbshop chorus, and
        piano that
        > Cincy did a few years ago. ...
        >
        > Bill Biffle
        > Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA