Marty Israel's Tuesday Night Swipes is on the air!!!!

  • buhudabear
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 4:14 PM
      Harmonetters,
      Come join me in tuning in to Marty Israel's Tuseday Night Swipes
      on The Harmony Network. He'll play the Mystery Cut for a prize,
      giving the latest happenings on shows in the area, and playing you
      your favorite Barbershop & Acapella songs...
      go to www.villageradio.com or go to
      www.live365.com and type in "rbs1" for the show

      Vinny Haynes
      co-host "The Applause Show" on THN