Another Wedding Song Barbershop arrangement

  • latzmuzk
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2004
      Hi Everyone:

      There's a brand new song called "Our First Dance (I'll Love You Forever)" to
      be danced to by the bride and groom at their wedding reception --- waltz
      time. Walter composed the music and arranged it, both as a lead sheet and a
      barbershop arrangement, and Kenny Hatton wrote the lyrics.

      Thought you'd like to know.

      Sincerely,
      Marjorie Latzko

      :