Looking for an arrangement

  • Rick D'Arca
    Message 1 of 96 , Aug 22, 2000
      Does anyone know were I can purchase the arrangement of
      "Five-Oh-Two, Where Are You" sung by the Chordiac Arrest.
    • goldmedl
      Message 96 of 96 , Jan 14, 2013
        Jay G. did one as part of the set he arranged
        for the Sound of the Rockies chorus.
        Please inquire directly to us at:
        gsbmedalmusic dot comcast dot net
        with all contact particulars.

        - Helen Giallombardo
        on behalf of the portfolio of Jay Giallombardo
        original songs and arrangements
        http://www.gsbmedalmusic.com