David Wright Tag Books and Arrangements

  • Carole Prietto
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2001
      Hello everyone,

      David Wright's arrangement site, with links to both the men's and women's
      tag books, is alive and well at a new, temporary, home:

      http://home.swbell.net/prietto/davidwright/

      To go straight to the Tag Books, use this URL:
      http://library.wustl.edu/~prietto/tags.html

      I have no idea why tripod.com decided to terminate David's account, and I'm
      sorry for any confusion this has caused.

      Enjoy the tags! :-)

      Carole Prietto
      Webmaster, David Wright Arrangements
      cprietto@...