What's wrong with that girl???

  • Marti Lovejoy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2001
      In case you are wondering....

      I used an old message for the addressing and forgot to change the subject
      line appropriately on the first few draws. Please correct it if you save
      the messages. I don't want to re-send.

      Also, ... to answer "What takes her so long?"

      The info I grab off the web is not properly formatted for email. If you
      use a mono-spaced font, such as Courier, and open your mail window at least
      as wide as the line of "===" signs, you get a nice chart from my postings.
      If I just paste in the web page info - no chart.

      To make it suitable for email, BTW, all formatting must be removed except
      for the spacing made by the space bar. No tabs allowed, etc. This is
      tedious and time consuming, but I'm getting pretty good at it after all
      these years. I can do scores almost without looking.

      I'll try to remember to be on the ball next Friday when the next batch of
      draws occurs - we took our usual Wednesday trip on Thursday this week and
      that threw me off totally!

      Signing off for another week (maybe)...

      Marti Lovejoy, Life Member of Sweet Adelines (28 years so far)
      SA Score Central for SING & the Harmonet - 7th Year!
      Houston Horizon Chorus, Reg 10, TX, USA
      LovejoyMar@...