Chat from Bobssister....

  • anniecote
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004
      Morning All Great Night Last night.The glitches seemed to be nominal
      and I am on a cable modem/broad band. I still however cannot get
      into a chat I did as Rob said uninstalled but all I get is Logging
      in sign. Sigh...Would have loved to listen and talk maybe
      tonight..Go Boston Common....And if Any one is in Louisville Please
      Tell Bob Morrissey (and Jan)ya saw a message from his Sister. he
      will know which one if ya tell him it was on the internet.