MaxQ CD....

  • Martin Grandahl
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2004
      Has anyone received their MaxQ CD in the mail?

      I've heard a couple people talk about listening to theirs....did you
      receive them in the mail, or pick them up at the recent contest?

      --
      Martin Grandahl
      www.TheAfterglowLounge.org
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2004
        I got mine in the mail on Tuesday, on my 3rd time listening to it on my
        commute.... wonderful stuff!!!

        H.L. "Mac" McIntosh
        Clovis, California
        h.mcintosh@...
        Lead/Webmaster - B.O.B. (a B.O.B.ershop Quartet)
        http://direct.at/bob
        Lead Section Leader/Webmaster - The Gold Note Chorus
        http://gnc.lovesmusic.com
        Tenor/Webmaster - The Jubilation Singers
        http://jubilationsingers.athome.to
        Owner/Webmaster - McGraphics Plus
        http://McGraphicsPlus.com

        > Has anyone received their MaxQ CD in the mail?
        >
        > I've heard a couple people talk about listening to theirs....did you
        > receive them in the mail, or pick them up at the recent contest?
        >

        > --
        > Martin Grandahl
        > www.TheAfterglowLounge.org
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Phil DeBar
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2004
          (pardon me if I gush...)
          'Discovery' is a splendid, fascinating tour de force!

          We received it at KKUP on Monday and I played most of it on the 'Human
          Voice' show Tuesday. It is on a par with GHG '5th': a tremendous
          achievement for a debut CD.

          It was very tempting to take the station copy home (a major no-no).
          Can't wait 'till my personal copy comes in the mail!
          phil debar
          webcast dumb-blonde
        • Chad Knipfer
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 1, 2004
            I sang with them in a recent concert in Fremont, NE. They lived up to
            everything people had been saying about them. Very fluid sound. Jeff
            does an amazing presentation of vocal gymnastics with his bass/lead
            solo. Awesome! Just an overall good representation of good quality
            singing.
            Their CD is great as well. Look forward to hearing them in Louisville.
            Chad Knipfer
            Two State Four - baritone - www.harmonize.ws/2state4