I remember music

  • Ehink557@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2004
      I value all the songs in repertoire that come to mind
      That fill my memory with moments that will last,
      I love the way they fill my soul with happiness defined
      Here in the place within my heart where tunes are cast.

      I love a simple melody that tells a tale of love
      That we relate to in a story true as true,
      The beauty of the music is worth all the dreaming of
      And will remain as part of all that we imbue.

      A tender song of mother or of tiny fingerprints
      So often brought into our lives with loving care,
      A tune that may be haunting with conclusive recompense
      That is rewarding in a time beyond compare.

      I remember music that connects me with the past
      And quite intensively will leave my body weak,
      I remember music with the meter slow or fast
      That lifts my spirits to a place I often seek.

      There is no greater feeling of imposing repartee
      Than lasting beauty of the message it imparts,
      We live our music gratefully and cherish day to day
      The way a song will stay forever in our hearts.

      Polau