Re: [bbshop] THE SAD SONGS EVER SUNG

  • Tom Hodgins
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2004
      This has to be the saddest song I've ever heard!

      The song is titled: "TERMINALLY ILL"

      This was written by a fellow chapter member and performed only once on our last show.

      The lyrics are as follows:

      "The life I've lived is fading away
      The doctors say I have not long to stay
      This terminal illness has struck me in my prime
      Oh my lady, put your hand in mine.

      My legs crippled
      My hands shrivelled
      The tremmors in my hands are slowly fading away
      Terminally Ill is what the doctors say

      Never more to go out
      Never more will I see the light of day
      A severe case of gout
      Oh, Please just take me away.."

      Repeat Chorus:
      "My legs crippled
      My hands shrivelled
      The tremmors in my hands are slowly fading away
      Terminally Ill is what the doctors say

      Terminally Ill is what the doctors say
      Oh, Please just take me away.. Away.."

      thank you for your time,