IABS Convention & Tour Ireland with Showtime and PLATINUM

  • keepitbshp@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2001
      Join us for a week of fun in Ireland as we tour the country and attend the
      12th Annual Irish Association of Barbershop Singers Convention
      September 30-October 8, 2001.

      WHO'S COMING?
      PLATINUM
      Current SPEBSQSA Champions
      Showtime
      1994 SAI International Champions
      Kanawha Kordsmen
      SPEBSQSA Chorus, Charleston, W. Va.
      River Magic
      SAI chorus, Huntington, W. Va.

      The IABS Convention offers International Competition in male and female
      quartet and chorus. There is a modest registration fee required. Interested
      chorus and quartets may compete.

      Our tours (so far) leave from Baltimore and Boston. Cost is $1699 plus tax.
      For more information, itinerary, and inclusions check out our web site:
      <A HREF="http://www.thelariveecompany.com">www.thelariveecompany.com</A>,
      call, or e-mail.

      Please send reply e-mail to: <A HREF="mailto:occash@...">
      occash@...</A>. Thanks.

      In Harmony,
      Leo Larivee
      The Official Travel Agency of
      The Irish Association of Barbershop Singers
      Phone (508) 533-6255
      Fax (508) 533-5019
      Toll Free: (888) 609-2930
      <A HREF="http://www.KillarneyFestival.com">www.thelariveecompany.com</A>