Special Ambiance appearance in April

  • Vicki A. Lukas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2001
      I see that the etiquette for advertising a show on
      this list seems to be sending in the information
      one to two weeks before the show date. I am the
      Show Chair for the Coastline Show Chorus, a Sweet
      Adelines Chorus located in Providence, RI.
      With this early notice I want to give everyone a heads up
      - we are delighted to announce that Ambiance, the
      1986 Sweet Adelines Quartet Champions will be reuniting to
      appear on our annual show Saturday, April 7, 2001
      at the VMA Auditorium in Providence, RI!

      Having Ambiance is like a dream come true - but the
      entertainment does not stop there! Harmony Inc.'s
      1995 International Quartet Champions, Limited Edition, will also
      be our special guests, as well as the current SPEBSQSA
      Yankee Division Champions, Road Show. Sweet Adelines
      Region I medalists, So Rare!, as well as other quartets and an
      octet from the chorus will also be performing. The Coastline Show Chorus,
      under the direction of Gail Jencik, is a Region I medalist
      chorus with 75 members. This is going to be a
      wonderful night full of great music!

      Tickets prices range from $12 to $50, with the $50 ticket
      including an invitation to an exclusive pre-show reception with
      members of Ambiance. Tickets for the Afterglow can be purchased
      for $10 and will NOT be sold at the door.

      We have set aside blocks of hotel rooms at 2 different hotels
      near Providence with special rates for the Friday
      and Saturday nights. For more information go to our
      website at http://www.coastlineshowchorus.org
      You can also e-mail me directly, or send a message to
      cscshowinfo@....

      Come to Providence in April!

      Vicki Lukas