RE: [bbshop] Mother's Day

  • John Elving
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2004
      Would this operation possibly be a C-Section? Sounds painful to me.

      Sing-cerely & Humm-bly,

      John Elving mailto:jelving1@...
      "Shrine of Democracy Chorus"
      Rapid City, South Dakota

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 20, 2004
        Mother's Day is just around the corner (May 9th - 19 days) so this is for
        all of the Mothers
        of you that have had a Mother in your life :) (I think that's an all
        inclusive group)
        I hope this brings a smile to your lips!

        Mother’s Day
        Tune: Gee Ma I want to go home (They say that in the army ...)

        This month is known for Mother’s their love is something rare
        She’s mended knees and elbows and kissed away our cares
        Oh Mom please know that you’re so dear to me
        It’s your smile I’m longing to see

        She listened when our hearts broke, applauded triumphs too
        A phone call makes her happy, you know that this is true
        Oh Mom please know that you’re so dear to me
        It’s your smile I’m longing to see

        In Harmony,
        Kira
        www.singitdontsayit.com

      • Ed Hinkley
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 14, 2009
          Gang,

          Just wondering if anyone used the song I wrote and sent out for Mother's Day. If so, thanks.........a lot.....

          Ed H

        • Ed Hinkley
          Message 4 of 5 , May 10, 2009
            Just a quick VERY Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers in

            harmonet land.

            I hope some of you are singing the song I sent you..........

            Ed H