Pioneers UPDATE

  • Casey Parker
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2004
      2/1/04

      This Pioneers UPDATE was issued by Don at the Grand
      Tradition, Fall Brook CA. Please notice that the
      date range is moved one day from Thurs - Saturday
      to Weds - Friday to accommodate weekend bookings.
      CP

      ---------------------------------
      UPDATE
      In my haste to get the news out from the Western Pioneers Convention, I
      made a few errors and oversights. First disregard the original dates for
      next years convention as there was a conflict with the Mid-Winter
      Convention in Jacksonville, Florida. This will allow you die-hard
      barbershoppers to make both events.
      The Western Pioneers Convention has been moved back to the week after the
      Mid-Winter Convention and will be begin on Wednesday, February 2nd and will
      end with the "Big Show" on Friday night February 4th. MARK THESE DATES DOWN
      ON YOUR CALENDAR!!!
      Details will follow at a later date. Please let your fellow woodshedders
      that do not have e-mail know about the new dates. Snail mail (regular mail)
      will be going out mid-year.
      The Westminster Chorus are going to be competing in Louisville not St.
      Louis as stated in the earlier report. St. Louis is a great city but if you
      want to see great Barbershop competition, please go to Louisville.
      Speaking of the Westminster Chorus, during the Big Show on Saturday night
      the young quartet O.C. Times Performed. I did not list the guys previously
      so here goes!!!
      Tenor Shawn York
      Lead Sean Devine
      Bari Pat Claypool
      Bass Drew Harrah
      Rumor has it that Pat Claypool is the grandson of Rich Lewis and a proud
      grandpa he is. Watch this group of young men as they are going places.
      (author Don McDougal; submitted by Casey Parker)