how to "hide" your email address?

  • jcomail@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2004
      Hey all,

      Quick question: how do I "hide" my email address. I just changed my
      email address a few days ago and I'm concerned about spammers getting
      my email. My old address was "hidden" such that only my partial
      email address was shown after I posted a message. Now the whole
      address shows up and I'm too slow & plodding to figure out how to
      hide it.

      Thanks in advance!

      Jeff

      PS - Thank you so much for the many personal responses regarding my
      dad. I intend to reply to all of them w/in the next few days.