Cool New Sweet Adelines CD

  • Steve Currington
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2004
      Today I received a "hot off the press" copy of q Sweet Adelines
      International Region 13 project CD. It is called We Are Family.. It is
      excellent.. It is a collection of children's songs set to barbershop and
      sung by various groups in Region 13.. This is a starter for your CD
      collection. Just Check out http://www.sairegion13.org to find out how
      to get a copy.
      I have Scheduled this to play on the Encore's 2004 MP3Pro station and
      later in the week will set it up on the standard Encore station.
      Thanks to the project team for this CD. I know the listeners will love
      to hear it.
      I also have Crystal Collection's CD called Flying High. Another quality
      SAI quartet CD worth adding to your collection if you get a chance.
      (http://www.harmonize.com/crystalcollection/) This is also on the
      Encore Show already so drop by and listen.. Again thanks gals for
      supplying it to the Encore. Show

      Steve Currington
      "DJ" of Encore Internet Barbershop Radio Show
      PO Box 9400, Wellington, New Zealand
      Voice Phone: +64 4 298 4617
      Fax: +64 4 298 4619
      Mobile: 021 474244
      eMail: encore@...
      http://www.singers.org.nz/encore

      Winner of a 2002 PROBE Outstanding Achievement Award as special
      recognition for outstanding accomplishments that promoted barbershop
      harmony....