New Exec.

  • StacyGL@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2004
      Who cares if Don can sing a note? I know a guy who served successfully as
      the executive vice president of a large retail lumber and building materials
      association and he didn't know a 2 x 4 from a ten-penny nail. Then he served
      successfully as the executive director of a higher education alumni association
      and he didn't even have a college degree. Give the Society's board a break.
      They didn't go into the hiring exploration blinded and deaf. Trust their
      judgment. Time will prove the wisdom of their decision. If Don can't cut it, it
      will become obvious soon enough and, believe me, he'll know it before anybody
      else will. I'm betting on him.

      Gaylon Stacy