Four Voices available for May Show

  • tnbarbershop2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2004
      Hey guys and gals,

      We (4V) are having a blast singing all over the place, making new
      friends and lifelong memories. I am sending this post to Harmonet to
      let you know that we have just had a weekend "open up" in May of this
      year. I know this is quick notice, but due to a chapter show moving
      it's weekend to another month, we have a couple of weekends available
      for booking if anyone is interested. We are hard at work learning a
      lot of new material and have begun the process of putting together
      our third album (consisting of all gospel music). If you are
      interested, please contact me:

      contact @ fourvoices.com

      or simply respond to this email.

      Thanks again,