The Szabo experience, or, keeping the peace

  • Ehink557@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
      Maybe we could solve the barbershop dilemma by a change of name.

      We could change our name to AAAA.

      Lots of A's seem to generate a positive signature of quality

      The Association of Acapella Amateurs in America

      Ed H
    • Dick Johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
        on 12/01/2003 12:18 PM, Ehink557@... at Ehink557@... wrote:

        > Lots of A's seem to generate a positive signature of quality
        >
        > The Association of Acapella Amateurs in America

        VERY good idea!

        All in favor please form your own organization.

        Bye Bye!

        (8^D)

        DJ