Planning to visit the VM in November? (others delete)

  • Brooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2003
      Just an FYI, since we get so many out of town visitors to our rehearsals:

      The VM is NOT rehearsing this coming Thursday night (Nov 6) or again
      Thursday night November 20. We're working on recording a new album,
      and will be in a recording studio those 2 Thursday nights.

      Please visit us another time. We enjoy having all guests from
      far-flung places!

      --Brooks