SWD in Corpus

  • R.Fly
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2003
      Congratulations to our new District Quartet Champ "Cooligan's", Chorus Champ the "Houston Tidelanders", Novice Champ "Southern Gentlemen" and the Seniors Champ "Borrowed Time"...well done by all contestants! A huge thank you to the Corpus Christi "Commodores" Chorus, all the volunteers, convention Chairman Gary Hannah and the Southwestern District for their superb efforts toward a very successful weekend.

      Randy Fly
      Sterling
      2002 SWD Quartet Champion
      2003 International Quartet semi-finalist

      www.sterlingquartet.com