Electronic Pitch Pipe Franz iMP 2000

  • Alexander Boltenko
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2003
      I have recently ordered Franz iMP Electronic Pitch pipe/metronome for $47 each (with free shipping if you order 3 or more). Great deal ,especially if it is listed by manufacturer http://www.franzmfg.com/product3.htm for $84.95.

      On Harmony Marketplace web page it is listed for $55 http://www.harmonymarketplace.com/elpitpip.html. But in the most recent catalog that came in the mail the same item (5836) is $74.95!!! And this is members' price!!!

      If you still want to get the best deal - new, authentic Franz iMP 2000 for $47, then go here
      http://www.metronomes.net/metronomes/franzImp.htm

      I think 37+% markup for members is not fair!

      Alexander Boltenko
      Kalamazoo Barbershop Harmony Society
      aboltenko@...
      http://barbershopharmony.org