Re: Eval Idea- Face on AND Written

  • Alan
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2003
      Two choices:

      1. Chorus contest ends a little bit earlier (there is still a delay
      for unloading/loading, so not as much time savings as qtet contest)
      and you have time to do review... or...

      2. Chorus contest ends slightly earlier, allowing for more dinner
      time and less running. Chorus evals done Sunday morning at 9am.

      =)

      Alan