Apple "QuickTime" users ONLY

  • djspebs@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2001

        I recently down loaded QuickTime 4.1.2 from a web site. I installed it
      per the instructions. Now, when I rebuild my desk top, I get a message that
      the installation was somehow incomplete and the "Music Note Allocator" is
      missing. I went to the "check" site, and the blue (QT)logo came up, but when
      I clicked on "continue" it showed a broken plug in. I went further and saw
      that the blue QT logo was "animated" indicating everything was OK. Since I
      use my computer to compose and/or arrange Barbershop music (as well as
      instrumental music) I am concerned that it will not work properly.

      I also notice that the old extension icons (Musical Instruments, etc.) have
      been replaced by other icons. What's going on here?

      Any private replies with assistance will be greatly appreciated.

      Dick Johnson
      Great Falls, MT