Blatant Show AD

  • John T Waugh SR
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2003
      The Las Vegas "Gamle-Aires" are presenting a show this Sat. 9/6 at
      2pm and 7pm in the Summerlin Library Performing Arts Center. If
      you're going to be in las Vegas we invite you to call Fred at 702-254-
      5822 for tickets.

      This years show is called "Ballot Box Barbershop" and was written by
      Leon Rose, one of our newest members, having moved to LV form the
      East Coast.

      Our special guest this year is The Honorable Oscar Goodman, the very
      popular Mayor of Las Vegas (and "reputed" former mob lawyer). His
      honor will be on the afternoon show only.!!!
      Oscar Goodman received 86% of the votes in his last election.....do
      we know how to pickem' or what.

      Come have some fun with us in Las Vegas. Call Fred for details.

      John Waugh
      Co-Director "Las Vegas Gamble-Aires"
      Lead - "Revue"