New tag at the Lounge.....

  • Martin Grandahl
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2003
      September's tag is one I was asking about a while back....."Where Is
      She?". It's a great tag and I wanted to find it and share it.....

      Many offered, but only one actually sent it to me.....Ken Potter.
      Great guy, and a GREAT tagger.

      There was a rumor that it had been written and arranged by one of the
      Power Play brothers. I traced it down, and it turns out it was
      written by Mike Slamka, their lead, at _age 12_.

      Head to: http://www.TheAfterglowLounge.com
      Click to: Music >> Tags >> Tag of the Month

      I hope you enjoy.....it's a beautiful tag, yet one that can be taught
      to relative newcomers....learn it.....teach it.

      Have fun!

      --
      Martin Grandahl
      The Afterglow Lounge