NC Director - Clarification

  • caseyacapella2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2003
      Hello again. I would like to clarify my last post and add that the
      chorus that will need a Director is a prospective chapter of Harmony
      Incorporated, a women's barbershop organization. I also would like to
      specify the Triad Area as being Winston-Salem, Greensboro, and High
      Point areas of NC. I hope this helps to clarify.
      Thanks, Kay Bedingfield