I need help starting a new quartet....

  • craigvince
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2003
      I'm interested in starting up a Barbershop Quartet at my college, but
      don't have a clue where to start. Is there a book or on-line resource
      that could offer some direction for me? I need to know where to find
      the music, and some tips on how we might market ourselves in our
      community. Any help would be greatly appreciated!