2003 Fall Sunshine District Convention Registration

  • Dan Proctor PACE
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2003
      Friends,

      There has been some confusion about the dates, etc. by which you need to
      have your convention registration in, etc. Here is the scoop.

      The following need to be completed by midnight, Friday, September 19th,
      2003.

      . Convention Full Registration Early-Bird Discount
      discounted rate of $35.00 instead of $45.00 ends
      . Convention Hotel Rate Guarantee ends.

      Here is the other info on convention registration rates.

      . A full convention registration is required to compete.
      . A youth/college ($20.00) registration must be purchased on site and an ID
      is required.
      . A partial, Saturday Only, registration will be available Saturday morning
      for $30.00.
      This will get you into the Chorus and Quartet Finals (which includes the
      Show of Champions).
      A partial registration will not, however, make you eligible to compete
      in the Chorus contest.
      . A partial, Saturday Night Only, registration will be available at the door
      of the Peabody for $20.00 Saturday evening.
      This will get you into the Quartet Finals (which includes the Show of
      Champions).

      As you can see, the discounted, Early Bird, registration is the way to go.
      Please get yours in before September 19th so I don't get phone calls about
      it. It is entirely up to you to make sure you comply with this date.

      The date by which you need to have your competitor registration in is a week
      later, midnight, Friday, September 26th, 2003. You can show up and purchase
      a full convention registration on site as long as you are willing to forgo
      the early bird discount. You also don't have to stay at the convention
      hotel but I suggest it (you really have to see this place, the Adam's Mark I
      mean).

      I hope this will reduce the confusion.

      Enjoy,

      Dan Proctor
      Sunshine District Director of Conventions
      Proctor Web Productions, <http://pwpcentral.net/> http://PwPCentral.net
      The Metropolitans, <http://metropolitans.org/> http://Metropolitans.org
      Sunshine District, <http://sunshinenet.org/> http://SunshineNet.org

      NOTICE: This message is confidential, intended for the named recipient(s)
      and may contain information that is (i) proprietary to the sender, and/or,
      (ii) privileged, confidential and/or otherwise exempt from disclosure under
      applicable Florida and federal law, including, but not limited to, the
      appropriate privacy standards. Receipt by anyone other than the named
      recipient(s) is not a waiver of any applicable privilege. Thank you in
      advance for your compliance with this notice.