Merry Christmas

  • MHar878219@aol.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 25, 2000
      Merry Christmas to All the Barbershoppers, Friends & Family!

      Love,
      Walt & MaryJo Griffith
      Lead
      Too Square Quartet
      Baritone Easton, PA. Chapter

    • jos de jong
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 25, 2000
        To all barbershoppers around the world:

        May in this Chrismas
        Harmony and peace reign
        and this New Year to begin
        be full of success and prosperity

        Wishing you all the best,

        Jos de Jong, bari BHQ S.O.A.P.
        Maarssen
        The Netherlands

        http://shopping.yahoo.com/
      • Larry D
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 24, 2001
          Wishing everyone the merriest of Christmases and a most prosperous New Year.
          If you have absolutely nothing else to do, you might want to visit my
          Christmas site at:
          http://frontpage.home.net/singingman7/index.htm

          Larry D
          Vaya con Dios

          Why is Christmas just like a day at the office?
          You do all the work and the fat guy in the suit gets all the credit!

          http://home.hiwaay.net/~lmoyers/index.html (Personal)
          http://home.hiwaay.net/~lmoyers/index2.htm (Chorus)
          http://home.hiwaay.net/~lmoyers/Wolves.html (Wolves)
        • Larry D

            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 24, 2001
              Merry Christmas to all... and to all... a HARMONIOUS night!!!

              --Timster--

            • Dean Crawford
              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 22, 2005
                I wish to all my Barbershop friends a very Merry Christmas. Let the
                CHRISTMAS Carols ring

                Merry Christmas from the Virginians.

                Dean Crawford

              • andyharris1us
                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 23, 2005
                  And a Happy Holidays to you, too!

                  --- In bbshop@yahoogroups.com, "Dean Crawford" <deancrawford@c...> wrote:

                  > I wish to all my Barbershop friends a very Merry Christmas. Let the
                  > CHRISTMAS Carols ring
                  >

                  > Merry Christmas from the Virginians.
                  >

                  > Dean Crawford

                • Ed Hinkley
                  Message 8 of 13 , Dec 21, 2010
                    To all my many friends on the Harmonet,

                    For those of you who still accept the words of long renown

                    That offer greetings that are always well received,

                    A very Merry Christmas to the folks all over town

                    And to the many who have reverently believed.

                    Merry Christmas

                    Ed Hinkley

                  • Frederick Sturke
                    Message 9 of 13 , Dec 24, 2011
                      Merry Christmas to all of my Barbershop Harmony Family around the world!

                      Keep the Whole World Singing!

                      Derick Sturke
                      Prima Donna Bass, American River Chorus
                      VP Music and Performance Golden Valley Chorus,
                      Just in time for Christmas! The brand new American River Chorus Christmas Album "Mint Condition". Click on the link below for ordering information!
                      http://www.americanriverchorus.org/mintcondition%c2%a0

                    • Bob Caldwell
                      Message 10 of 13 , Dec 5, 2012
                        Click link below for a Merry Christmas message for you!

                        Harmony-us-ly, BobCaldwell@...

                         http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=2007134554829&source=jl999%c2%a0

                      • Jonathan Foster
                        Message 11 of 13 , Dec 23, 2012
                          On behalf of the 2013 Toronto local committee we would like to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a safe and prosperous New Year.

                          Don't forget early bird pricing expires on January 15th. So register today at www.barbershop.org/Toronto.

                          Please post to your chorus list.

                          Jonathan Foster
                          (Jonathan.Foster@...)
                          Bass - PostIt! www.PostItQuartet.com or www.facebook.com/PostItQuartet
                          Bass - Toronto Northern Lights www.northernlightschorus.com orwww.facebook.com/#!/TNLchorus

                          PR Chair - 2013 Barbershop Harmony Society International Convention
                          Follow us on facebook: www.facebook.com/2013Toronto
                          "We've been expecting you"

                          Sent from my iPad

                        • Dick Johnson
                          Message 12 of 13 , Dec 16, 2013
                            To all of my friends over the Yuletide Season . . . . .

                            I wish all of you a happy holiday period for whatever your reasons are for
                            celebrating the occasion. Please accept my warmest wishes for a glorious
                            time during these special days. If you celebrate a special occasion at this
                            time of the year - let me add my wishes for eternal happiness.

                            For those of you who celebrate the birth of the Messiah, God Bless and
                            keep you all - and Merry Christmas!

                            Dick Johnson
                            Great Falls, MT

                          • honeydo@...
                            Message 13 of 13 , Dec 25, 2014
                              To All Barbershoppers,

                                 The Ripon Harmony Kings and Oshkosh Winnebagoland Chorus and the 4-Bits of Fun Quartet want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

                              Bob Bengsch
                              Harmony Kings Chorus
                              Winnebagoland Chorus
                              4-Bits of Fun Quartet Bass