RE: [bbshop] Can't connect to the webcast

  • Steve Currington
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
      Andy
      Probably a missing codec on your pc.

      Steve Currington
      PR Manager
      Harbour Capital Chorus
      Wellington, New Zealand

      -----Original Message-----
      From: thisdarndigest [mailto:thisdarndigest@...]
      Sent: Saturday, 2 August 2003 2:47 p.m.
      To: bbshop@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [bbshop] Can't connect to the webcast

      I keep getting the same message again and again: "Windows Media
      Player cannot play the file. The file is either corrupt or the
      Player does not support the format you are trying to play." I'm
      using WMP 9 on an XP.

      The other link they give brings me to a "The page cannot be
      displayed" error page. Anybody got suggestions?

      Andy Harris