HC/DC webcast

  • Timothy J Fagan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 7:59 PM
      Having just been able to get in a little over a half-hour ago - does anyone
      know WHERE we are currently in the line-up (at 11pm EST)? How many quartets
      were scheduled to appear, and how many are left? Thanks!

      --Timster--

      PS - For those of you having trouble getting in - USE THIS LINK!!! IT
      WORKS!!!

      http://av.spebsqsa.org/harmonycollege.asx

      Enjoy an evening filled with harmony...
      "Sing & Swing"
      presented by
      Triad Harmony Express
      "The Show Chorus of the Triad!"
      ~
      3 great shows ~ Arts Council Theatre in W-S
      Friday, September 5th, 8:00pm
      Saturday, September 6th, 2:00pm & 8:00pm
      Call (336) 774-4044
      Tickets@...