Can't connect to the webcast

  • thisdarndigest
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
      I keep getting the same message again and again: "Windows Media
      Player cannot play the file. The file is either corrupt or the
      Player does not support the format you are trying to play." I'm
      using WMP 9 on an XP.

      The other link they give brings me to a "The page cannot be
      displayed" error page. Anybody got suggestions?

      Andy Harris
    • Steve Currington
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
        Andy