Re: [bbshop] Re: HC webcast

  • Timothy J Fagan
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2003
      That 'asx' link works Steve. Thanks!

      --Timster--

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Steve Currington" <encore@...>
      To: <bbshop@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, August 01, 2003 10:14 PM
      Subject: FW: [bbshop] Re: HC webcast

      I am watching but it seems to be being webcast using a Media Player 9
      codec which could be an issue.

      http://av.spebsqsa.org/harmonycollege.asx

      Here is the direct link that can be pasted into media player.

      Just p open the Media Player, Then File Then Open URL and poste this
      in.. That works.. But might be an issue with codecs if someone is having
      problems.

      Try upgrading to Media Player 9

      Steve Currington
      PR Manager