A Cappella Heaven Radio Is On The Air!

  • Mike Borts - Dallas Knights
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2003
      Dallas Knights are very proud to announce their new
      radio station A CAPPELLA HEAVEN is now on the air!!
      Our station is the place to be if you like the very
      BEST in contemporary acappella music such as The Blenders,
      Swingle Singers, Rumors, The Real Group, Kings Singers,
      Chanticleer, The Flying Pickets, Rockapella, Go Fish,
      DaVinci's Notebook, The Vocal Majority and, of course,
      Dallas Knights! To find the station go to
      www.dallasknights.com and hit the 'Play' button on the
      homepage then follow instructions. (For you techies, the
      station is hosted by www.live365.com and is on the air
      24/7)

      Note that anyone can listen to A CAPPELLA HEAVEN if you
      have a computer (with speakers) and Internet access;
      dial-up or broadband is OK! We'd like to hear back from
      our listeners with music suggestions, ideas, or anything
      you feel will make it more interesting.
      Please email us at 60minuteman@... with your
      feedback.

      Turn it up and enjoy!!

      Mike

      Michael I. Borts
      President - QCA (Quartet Champions Assn. of SWD)
      SWD Top Gun School Director
      Standing Ovation Program Reviewer
      SWD Barbershopper of The Year 1999
      Dallas Knights - Lead www.dallasknights.com