Weekly Report - The APPLAUSE Show 7/31/03

  • Dave Stadtmauer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2003
      Hi all -

      This week we debuted the new "Love at Home" CD from Power Play( http://www.powerplayquartet.com ) .

      Broadcast Playlist for 7/31/03

      Group / Song / Album <== Request

      Vocal Majority / I'm the Music Man /20th Century Collection
      Gas House Gang / Love-Eyes Medley /A Little Night Music
      Fanatix / Straigten Up and Fly Right /Slam Dunk Barbershop
      The New Tradition Chorus / Impossible Dream /Silver Linings
      Cool & Jazzy / Conte Partiro /A Cappella
      Rich-Tones / Swanee /Turnin' Up the Heat
      The Vocal Majority / Antonio Carlos Jobim Medley /20th Century Collection
      Joker's Wild / Rhythm of Life /Chasing A Dream
      Panache / My Mother's Eyes /Sweet Adeline
      Midwest Vocal Express / Calypso Medley /New Orleans Decoupage
      Michigan Jake / Always /For the Record <==
      Growing Girls / Thank You For The Music /Thank You For The Music
      Masters of Harmony / Deep River /Masterpiece
      Wheaton Gentleman Callers / Angel /BOCA 1997
      Melodeers / The Auctioneer Song /Mission Accomplished
      Marquis / The Sweetheart Tree /Diamond Cuts
      Vogue / Spreadin' Rhythm Around /Cause For Applause
      Ambassadors of Harmony / One Alone /APPLAUSE
      Singers Unlimited / Girl Talk /A Cappella II
      "North Metro/Mega City Chorus" / Before the Parade Passes By /Anchors Aweigh
      City Slickers / Love's Old Sweet Song /Old Sweet Songs
      Showtime / Clementine Medley /Gonna Build a Mountain
      Power Play / I've Been Workin' on the Railroad /Love at Home
      Power Play / The Sunshine of Your Smile /Love at Home
      Power Play / Takin' a Chance on Love /Love at Home
      A Cappella Gold / One Size Fits All /As Good As Gold
      Big Apple Chorus / "By the Beautiful Sea/On the Boardwalk Medley" /Manhattan Skyline Barbershop Harmony
      Fourth Avenue / Psycho Chick /Scrapbook
      The San Diego Chorus / Gospel Medley /In The San Diego Style
      "ACOUSTIXw/Wendy DeCrow" / The Nearness Of You /Jazz, Jazz, Jazz
      "Crystal Clear/Riptide" / Misty /Lucky Day
      Vocal Majority / Step to the Rear /20th Century Collection <==
      Stanford Fleet St Singers / You Always Hurt the One You Love /Wasting Our Parent's Money
      Rich-Tones / Someone That I Used To Love /A "Live" and Swingin'
      Bluegrass Student Union / Lollipops and Roses /Legacy
      Westchester Chordsmen / To All the Girls I've Loved Before /Sing, Sing, Sing
      BSQ / More I Can Not Wish You /Lost in the Stars <==
      Buffalo Bills / That Lucky Old Sun /AIC Masterworks <==
      Power Play / When There's Love at Home /Love at Home
      Interstate Rivals / Applause, Applause /It's a Brand New Day
      Real Group / Hard To Say Goodbye /One For All

      The APPLAUSE Show broadcasts live from WDVR-FM in Sergeantsville, NJ on Thursdays at 7:00 - 10:00 PM (Eastern) as a community outreach project of the Hunterdon Harmonizers. The show is also simulcast on the Web at http://www.wdvrfm.org/applause1.html

      Our web show APPLAUSE 24/7 has all the music planned for last nights broadcast as well as music from previous broadcasts. It can be accessed using this link: http://www.live365.com/stations/applause897

      If you are a listener and have an idea for a show or just want to hear something in particular, contact us and we'll do our best to accommodate you. Please do not confuse our broadcast show, our simulcast or our web show with the one with a similar sounding name "The "APPLAUSE" Show with Rich Taylor & TJ Barringer". There is no affiliation between the aforementioned show and the ones produced by WDVR-FM and The Hunterdon Harmonizers.

      For Cecil Brown and me thanks for the bandwidth -

      Dave Stadtmauer

      Hunterdon Harmonizers
      http://www.njharmonizers.org

      Radio Broadcaster
      http://www.wdvrfm.org/applause1.html
      http://www.live365.com/stations/applause897

      "Here will we sit and let the sounds of music creep in our ears. Soft stillness and the night become the touches of sweet harmony" - William Shakespeare