DESPERATELY seeking BASS for Music Man Quartet (JAD)

  • jncbstenor@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2003
      Dear songsters,

      Our local musical theater guild is getting ready to put on a production of
      THE MUSIC MAN.

      I had sent out a similar e-mail a while back regarding this subject but to no
      avail.

      We currently have NO quartets at this time and rehearsals begin August 10th.

      I am located in the Johnny Appleseed District, Butler, PA. 35 miles north of
      Pittsburgh.

      The show will run Oct. 3-4 & 10-12 with the 12th being a 3pm matinee.

      Rehearsals will be one night a week for the first month, then move up to 2
      nights a week, then as we get closer, of course, more evenings leading up to the
      show.

      Rehearsals are Sunday - Wednesday for the first 6 weeks. Then as of Sept. 21
      rehearsals occur most evenings leading up to the show.

      I would appreciate any singers who can sing BASS responding to me privately
      or publicly.

      If you know of any BASSES please forward this e-mail to them.

      I have searched the JAD website for quartet men, I have called and e-mailed
      anyone I can think of who might be available to sing.

      PLEASE help if you are able. If you need more info. please respond to this.

      Thank you.

      John Cooper
      Assistant Music Director
      Shenango Valley Chapter