For your enjoyment

  • gsbmedal@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2003
      For all you Music Man fanatics,

      I came across this link while doing some research.
      There are audio link opportunities to hear my college marching band,
      Marching Illini, playing "Seventy-Six Trombones".

      http://umgawa.bands.uiuc.edu/MI.old/background/76bones.html
      Audio links are under:
      mp3 wav au

      The link for "My Favorite Things" would be worth checking out too.
      It was one of my favorite charts to play while participating with the
      Marching Illini.
      I liked it so well, I could still remember and hum along with the piccolo
      part after all these years ;-).

      Umgawa!

      - Helen Giallombardo