[ANN] Last Day for Free Shipping from the Pitch Pipe Factory!

  • Dan Rubin, Director
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2003
      Hi there fellow 'netters, just a quick reminder to everyone who has yet to
      take advantage of the Free Shipping offer (on up to four pipes) from the
      Pitch Pipe Factory: Today (July 31st) is the last day!

      We've had an overwhelming response from barbershoppers everywhere (via
      email, in person at International, and through purchases on our site), and
      have even sold out of our first few shipments of Pyramid and W.M. Kratt F-F
      pitch pipes (don't worry, more are expected any day now!) but we still have
      a few Hering F-F all-black pipes in stock (very popular, and a great
      bargain!), as well as Pyramid and Hering single-tone A-440 pipes. And don't
      fret: if you are interested in ordering a pipe that's out of stock, just
      place your order by midnight tonight and your pipe(s) will be shipped the
      minute we receive them from the manufacturers, and you will still get the
      free shipping!

      Visit us online at http://pitchpipefactory.com/ and place your order today!

      Note: we are not affiliated with Andrew Borts' "Spit Filled Pipes"
      promotion, though if we get enough requests to sell used pitch pipes, we may
      just partner up... ;-)

      Cheers to all, and congrats to the quartets who competed with our pipes at
      International!

      -Dan
      --
      Dan Rubin