CD Naming Contest

  • harmonizeme@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2003
      Which name was the winner of the Gotcha second album name contest?

      The Legendary "Handsome" Dave Philo

    • Chris Vaughn
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
        Well Dave,

        Gotcha! has yet to come up with a winner. We received a total of
        almost 200 names from you kind people on the net. It takes a while
        to dwindle 200 names down to one. I'm sure it will be soon though.
        Keep your eyes open for the announcement. Thank you to all who
        participated.

        Chris Vaughn
        Lead - Gotcha!